BE AN OPTIMIST. REDUCE ANXIETY. ACCOMPLISH GOALS. SAVE MONEY.
This Six-Month Daily Journal is designed to do just that: Increase gratitude and happiness, accomplish goals, and improve personal finances.
We all want more out of our lives. More happiness. More success. More fulfillment. More money. The list goes on. But, most of us are extremely busy and don't have time, the tools, or a daily routine to help us achieve more in our lives and in our day.
The Compound Journal's un-dated daily layout includes five simple prompts that will lead you down a path to becoming your best self. Begin each morning with gratitude, a budget, and 5 Key Tasks to plan out your day. Then, complete the remaining prompts in the evening for self-reflection and personal improvement.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO HELP BOOST GRATITUDE AND HAPPINESS
- ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES EACH MORNING AND EVENING TO COMPLETE
- INCLUDES LESSONS & EXERCISES IN GOAL SETTING (You're 42% more likely to accomplish your goals by simply writing them down. -CNBC). The Compound Journal framework goes above and beyond!
- INCLUDES LESSONS & EXERCISES IN BUDGETING (59% of Americans don't or never have set a budget -CNN. 78% live paycheck to paycheck - Forbes.) The Compound Journal's 5 Step Budget Exercise helps get your spending under control!
- DAILY THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUOTES ACROSS A MULTITUDE OF TOPICS
- 6" x 9" STURDY, HIGH-QUALITY HARDCOVER BINDING
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BETTER THEMSELVES AND BUILD THE LIFE THEY ASPIRE TO
I started using the Compound Journal and really changed my day and life. It helps me stayed focused and get things done. The accountability it offers to help make daily deposits is really simple, yet effective
Great tool to help focus on achieving your goals. I would recommend it to all my family and friends. Awesome gift idea.
I was surprised at the quality of this journal. Hard cover with linen finish on the outside, very durable. Daily prompts keep me extremely focused on my goals and spending in addition to helping me begin a gratitude practice.
For people who think journaling is another item on the endless things to do, the compound journal provides a simple solution: structure and ease. Put your mind at rest and start to put your thoughts and goals on paper!
We're so thankful for you sharing your positive experience and that you love the simple structure, Kurt! Keep crushing your goals.
This journal has seriously helped me in all facets of my life. I highly recommend to everyone trying to be present, set goals, and pay attention to their spending. Addicted!